Tennessee STEM Education Research Conference 2018 Abstract Instructions
First Call Abstract Submission Deadline: Tuesday, December 19, 2017 at noon CST.
Please upload abstracts for the annual TN STEM Education Research Conference below. Follow the instructions below for submission.
Download: Abstracts Guidelines and Sample Abstract for STEM Ed Research Conference in Murfreesboro 2018
Thank you for participating in the conference.
- The first line of your word document indicates whether you are submitting a Breakout Session or a Rapid Talk.
- Next, include the title of your talk and the author's name(s).
- Followed by the email address of the contact person.
- Then include the abstract (not to exceed 500 words) followed by the references.
- According to the type of abstract you are submitting, name the word document "Breakout Abstract Ginger Rowell" or "Rapid Abstract Ginger Rowell" where your name replaces "Ginger Rowell."
- If you have multiple Breakout Session abstracts, please add a digit at the end of the word "Abstract" to identify which abstract this is such as "Breakout Abstract1 Ginger Rowell" or "Breakout Abstract2 Ginger Rowell," etc.
Please note that an individual may present only one rapid talk.
I would like to upload an abstract.
Choose a File to upload: *